The new versions of BullGuard Internet Security, Antivirus and Premium Protection are here! These are important new versions that feature a raft of compelling security enhancements.
Existing BullGuard users will receive the upgrades free while new users will find they come part and parcel with their subscription.
Upgrades are important
Logically it might be inferred that an upgrade suggests previous versions were somehow deficient and a wrong is being put right.
This might be true in some areas such as a vehicle manufacturer recalling cars to upgrade faulty exhaust emissions.
However, cyber security is a completely different story. The pace of change in the cyber world is absolutely unrivalled.
New threat vectors emerge constantly, new software vulnerabilities are discovered on an almost daily basis and new technologies are released at a pace that is incomparable to any other industry.
One step ahead
Given the general complexity of technology products, their release into a world of global connectivity and the immense value that can be realised by cyber fraudsters, it’s absolutely essential that cyber protection doesn’t stand still, rather it should always endeavour to be one step ahead.
This is why BullGuard protections features the following new enhancements:
- Next-generation anti-malware engine with triple layers of protection
- Firewall that tracks security updates, filters applications and uses less processing power
- Vulnerability scanner that track security updates, flags up connections to insecure Wi-Fi connections and prevents applications that could contain malware from downloading automatically
- A Home Network scanner that proactively assesses the security of your entire network and every device on it 24/7
- A Game Booster optimises CPU performance while blocking pop-ups and other annoying interruptions
More information on the blog
In the coming days we’ll be posting blogs that focus exclusively on each new innovation.
The blogs will describe in non-technical language each upgrade, why it is important and how each feature works to protect you.
So if you want to know all you need to know check the blog in the coming days.