We’re seeking an experienced VP of Online Sales & Marketing with a proven track record in developing and executing innovative strategies to drive new customer acquisition and maximization of customer lifetime value. The successful candidate is a savvy and commercially-oriented sales leader with a strong background in subscription-based business models. We’re looking for someone who delivers amazing results, is thoughtful & analytically wired, and loves building teams and enabling and inspiring them to do their best work.
The VP Online Sales & Marketing will have full responsibility and accountability for the company’s largest revenue streams, and will be an integral part of the company’s leadership team. Specific responsibilities include:
Key Attributes & Requirements:
- Ownership for full e-commerce revenue targets and associated marketing budgets, and associated planning and weekly forecasting;
- Develop and implement new customer acquisition strategies across multiple channels (SEM, SEO, organic, affiliate partnerships, social media etc.) and geographies, and develop new channels to achieve revenue targets;
- Overall responsibility for continual improvement of all key e-commerce metrics through the complete customer journey (trial, conversion, purchase, up-sell and retention);
- Optimize customer LTV through executing lifecycle marketing strategies including email marketing and loyalty programs to increase renewal revenue, cross-sell, up-sell and AOV;
- Build and manage predictive models to monitor the health of BullGuard’s customer base (renewal rate, AOV, churn, key channels & trends), continually identifying and executing improvement plans;
- Work closely with channel sales leaders to develop cross-channel go-to-market strategies to optimize awareness, customer acquisition and retention;
- Collaborate with product organization to maximize opportunities for monetization through new products and product features;
- Manage key e-commerce vendor relationships.
Our dream VP Online Sales & Marketing has the following attributes & skills:
Background & Experience
- Proven experience in digital marketing, new user acquisition and retention;
- Strong leadership skills to drive new ideas, acquisition strategies, and new revenue;
- Passion for leading a team and working closely with other teams across the organization;
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills to achieve results within deadlines;
- Exceptionally deep understanding of the e-commerce customer experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including presentation, creation and delivery at the highest levels;
- Outstanding analytical skills and technical competence;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent work experience;
- Most important of all – we need a proven executor who gets things done and consistently delivers on business commitments and targets without excuses, leading the team to do the same in an environment of limited resources and multiple concurrent projects.
In a perfect world, our VP Online would have 10+ experience building substantial revenue streams for leading brands in the consumer software and security fields. But more importantly, we’re looking for someone who can take BullGuard’s online business to the next level in a highly-competitive and fast-changing market. If you have vision, depth and smarts coupled with an entrepreneurial passion for consumer products and services – then we’d love to speak with you.
BullGuard’s online sales team is based in Bucharest, Romania. Ideally the VP will be too, but we’re open to creative alternatives.
Submit your CV